Remember?! Anyway, I’m singing at Feinstein’s in #SF tomorrow night. You should come!!
ST LOUIS I’M COMING!! Thurs Sept 4!! Http://jasonbrockatreddoor.eventbrite.com #stlouis #xfactor
Come see me in St. Louis at the Red Door on Sept 4! Get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-red-door-grand-opening-featuring-x-factor-finalist-jason-brock-tickets-12697613905 @reddoorstl
Oh dear, Joan Rivers is in serious condition :-/ http://wtvr.com/2014/08/31/joan-rivers-condition/ love you, Joan!!
Yesterday with artist Alexander Cheves and the winner of the contest to interpret his art. Yes that’s his painting & sculpture (behind us). #art #sf (at San Francisco Arts Commission Gallery)
1. Wait to have sex on the second date ———- there may not be a second date. Get it while you can.
2. Try to be funny in your first message on Grindr or other dating sites/apps ——— You’re probably not gonna get a response anyway, so don’t waste your time - “hi, you seem like the nicest and hottest person on here” is sufficient. Copy & paste it.
3. Tell your date that you only like one particular type ——- Say you like all types - this makes you more interesting and makes them feel special.
4. Be honest —— first impressions are everything, so say what makes you look good. For example, if your date asks if you have a drug problem, always say no, and keep your cocaine out of sight during the date. Also, if you have a cold, don’t tell them - make out with them. Colds come and go.
5. Stop touching the other person ——— even when your date tells you they’re uncomfortable with you reaching for their crotch, remember, this is their way of telling you that they want you.
6. Keep calling your date after the restraining order ——- Of course they’re into you, but they’re playing hard to get with the restraining order, and you don’t have time for games. This is the time to move on to someone new.